Friday, 11 April 2014

Studio Calico “Wanderlust” - Melbourne

Today I am showcasing Studio Calico “Wanderlust”  from Anna's Craft Cupboard,  the first of 4 awesome ranges in this month Design Team pack.
Wanderlust has a very eclectic range of travel papers,  so with my first layout I created a page of my son traveling off to Melbourne for the first time by himself.  Also in my pack I was sent the Studio Calico Essentials – Chip Shapes Stars Blue/Aqua and Wood Veneer – Die-Cut Wood Pieces which where the perfect embellishment to this range of papers.







"Melbourne"

I really liked using this travel range for this layout, the colours where perfect for the photo and I love all the modern icons on the Studio Calico Wanderlust Paper - Etc. 

So is you have happy travels photos ready to be scrapped I would surely recommend this range.

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

fantastic page, love the colours

Popular Posts