Sunday, 13 April 2014

Studio Calico “Wanderlust” - Izzy The Dog

Sharing some of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Wanderlust has a very eclectic range of travel papers,  and in my first post about this range I created a page of my son traveling off to Melbourne for the first time by himself.  

Today I am sharing my second page I created was fairly simple about our dog Izzy,  I used the reverse side of the travel designs to showcase that both sides are very versatile. 




Also in my pack I was sent the Studio Calico Essentials – Chip Shapes Stars Blue/Aqua and Wood Veneer – Die-Cut Wood Pieces which where the perfect embellishment to this range of papers.


"Izzy The Dog"

I created this layout using gesso to lighten the background pp (Pattern Paper) and then built the layout up with torn pp mists and inked stencil work. 

I'm so glad that finally I have put this photo of our silly girl on to paper!  I just love my furry babies! 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping 
Cheers Kylie xx 

1 comment:

Eve said...

love your layout kylie and Izzy is just adorable

Popular Posts