Sunday, 20 April 2014

Simple Stories “Fresh Air” - Springtime Lambs

Sharing my second Simple Stories "Fresh Air" DT layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard

This range is very Spring orientated (American Seasons) and also Easter.  I really loved the pastel colour palette and I truly enjoyed working with the Fresh Air Sticker sets Simple Stories Simple Sets Expression Stickers – Fresh Air and Simple Stories Simple Sets Fundamental Stickers – Fresh Air.  It was nice to scrap some photos that had been on my to do list for a while,  and refreshing to scrap a springtime layout as we are all heading into Autumn here……brr is starting to get chilly in Hobart!





"Springtime Lambs"

I would snap up this range ready for your awesome Easter layouts or even maybe last years spring. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping. 
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts