Friday, 18 April 2014

Simple Stories “Fresh Air” - Happy Easter

So today while in bed dealing with a silly head cold, I am showcasing my second DT range of Simple Stories “Fresh Air” for Anna's Craft Cupboard

This range is very Spring orientated (American Seasons) and also Easter.  I have created two layouts representing both Spring and Easter (Spring layout I shall share at a later date) .  I really loved the pastel colour palette and I truly enjoyed working with the Fresh Air Sticker sets Simple Stories Simple Sets Expression Stickers – Fresh Air and Simple Stories Simple Sets Fundamental Stickers – Fresh Air




"Happy Easter"
With  the Easter Bunny  just about to pop his head up and delivery Easter goodies to us all on Sunday, I surely see this range be a popular choice in anyone’s album.
Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts