Wednesday, 23 April 2014

In A Sun-burnt Country

We celebrate how proud we are to be an Australian. We light up the BBQ drink a few tinnies (OK not me but hubby and others) listen to some awesome tunes and enjoy this amazing country we are very much apart of. 

Today I am sharing a layout I created for the challenge that was set at Kraft It Up this month. 

APRIL CHALLENGE

BITS & PIECES...
This month the challenge is to create a layout using at least 5 of the following...
Layers
Sequins
Mists/Paints
Tearing/Distressing
Stamping
Arrows/Triangles





"Nailed It"

So with a tick tick tick, I created my little Ozzie Day layout, and you know what I think I nailed it! 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

5 comments:

Alz said...

LOL Kylie! I love that your sense of humour is so obvious on this page!! Next year I expect to see yellow and green toe nails LOL! Just kidding! Seriously I love your layout and how you've so easily worked in all the criteria. Love it! Hope you'll join us at KIU next month! :)
PS: Oi Oi Oi!! ;)

Paula said...

Oh how fabulous are those flairs! Love your Aussie layout :) Thanks for playing with us over @ KIU this month!

Fiona said...

This is awesome, love it! Fab photo and perfectly clever title. Thanks for playing along at KIU x

Nicole said...

i really like your page, can i ask where you got your aussie tin pins from thanks
Nicole

Kylie said...

Thank you Nichole for your lovely comment about my layout! This lot of flair is from A Piece Of Cake designs www.apieceofcakedesigns.com.au They like to call them cherry flair! I hope that helps you ;)

Popular Posts