Tuesday, 22 April 2014

I Guess This Is My Way Of Saying Thanks.

Wow how quickly did the time fly during the long weekend.
I really enjoyed totally relaxing (and getting better)  doing nothing and catching on some serious Charmed episode watching, and of course some scrapping. 

Today I'm sharing the layout I made for the challenge at Jot Magazine right now. 
I'm totally loving the pink and grey!





"Beautiful Friendship"

For weeks now I have had this photo strip of myself and my friend Jo blu tacked to the shelf on my scrap desk, just waiting to find the right layout or project for it. Well thanks to the new mood board at Jot Magazine I have finally put this cool picture onto paper. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx


4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

What a gorgeous color scheme.. and love your layout too.. that script stencil is one of my favorites!

Meredith said...

Love this layout and I agree the script stencil looks great.

groovykids said...

Love this!! Thanks so much Kylie for playing along with our Jot Mood Board for this month :) KIM

Sheree said...

This is beautiful Kylie! Thanks for joining in the mood board challenge! :)

Popular Posts