Tuesday, 29 April 2014

First Shave - DT layout for D-lish Scraps

Sharing my second DT (Design Team) layout for D-lish Scraps

Today's layout is a very simple one with not so many embellishments on it, but the ones that are sure make a statement on this layout and really enhance the page. 
This layout was also inspired by a previous D-lish DT lovely Sharmaine Kruijver on one of her latest layouts. 


I really wanted the photo of my son shaving for the first time to pop on this page, so to do that I keep it quite simple.


I used  Monochrome Pattern Flair, and Skipping 5 - Puffy Things - Arrows to embellish near the photo and  Washi Tape - Black Arrows (OUT OF STOCK) behind the photo. 


Journal It's - Chalk Bubble Words are the perfect embellishment to help get that all important story on to the page with the help of Motex Tape  too.



It feels good to add this milestone to my sons album, as that's the job of a scrapper to record those simple milestones in our families lives even the silly ones...oh and I wont tell him that you all know about the first time he shaved. ;)

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts