Monday, 28 April 2014

Crazy Loom Craze - Design Team Layout For D-lish Scraps

Hi Kylie here today, super excited to share my first lot of work for D-lish this month!

So who out there has heard of Looms? I recon most of your would have, and would have containers of these tiny little rubber bands floating around your house. We sure do! Both my girls are addicted to the Loom craze! They both have more loom bracelets than places they can wear them. 

I knew straight away with this layout that it needed to be bright just like the loom bands. What more perfect embellishment to use, than the new Enamel Instaframes - Neon from Pinkfresh Studio and the awesome Wire that Amanda is stocking in store to help create my title. 


I decided to also use some of the little bright loom bands on the layout as well, I don't think the girls are going to notice them missing!  Do you?

   
I loved that I could use quite a variety of bright embellishments all stocked at D-lish and they all match perfectly for this page. 


Have you worked with the new wire that is in stock right now?? I loved working with it even though I had to use a leather-man to bend the wire as our modeling pliers are missing...guess who is off on a trip to the craft store to by new ones. I can see this wire being a must have embellishment in anyone's stash. 


here is a list of all the  D-lish products used on this layout. 


I hope my first layout and post  this month has helped inspire you all, and I look forward to sharing more of my work as I have the pleasure to DT for this awesome store we all love! 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping 
Cheers Kylie xx

2 comments:

Sonia said...

A wonderful layout. What a clever thing to do with the wire. I also did a recent layout on the loom bands - my kids are crazy about them too. A great idea to include a couple of actual bands!

Heather McMahon said...

Hi Kylie. Thanks for dropping by on my blog. I thought I'd take a look at yours and wow! - I LOVE your work! I have really enjoyed looking back through your older posts. I'll definitely be back.

Popular Posts