Monday, 24 March 2014

That Doggie Will Have A Good Home

Ok, I know I am completely slack and I haven't shared any of the layouts I made for the 2014 Masters for Scrapbooking Memories competition. 

Well guess what? 

Today I am sharing my layout I did for the 5x7 photo criteria of the competition.
The criteria was that you had to use a 5x7 photo with the subject matter having eye contact.

  Well my eye engaging subject matter is my gorgeous Izzy girl. 


I kept this layout simple as the photo was larger then I normally work with, plus I believed that the photo was the hero on the page. 


I would also love to thank Amanda Lawrence the lovely owner of D-lish Scraps for making me this one off super cute dog print flair for this layout. 



 "Izzy Girl"

I choose to create a layout of my furry baby. I think how could you not just look into those gorgeous brown eye and be captured my the cute doggyness of Izzy! 

Alas I did not make it in as a master for 2014, but I did get the chance to know how it felt to enter an amazing and sometimes challenging competition, oh and I did get two honorable mentions so really I can't complain. 
I shall share more of my master layouts over the next few weeks, but you can find my two honorable mentions in the Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Masters edition. Vol 16 No 6.

Thanks for dropping by and happy scrapping.
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts