Sunday, 16 March 2014

MME "Now & Then Izzy" - Snap

My last My Minds Eye layout from my Anna's Craft Cupboard
DT pack is a fun and simple layout. 

I love the viewfinder images on the Izzy - "Smile" Regard Paper and I knew I had to use them with the photos that my teenagers took using the new photo-booth app 
I have on my iPad. 


While searching the web for viewfinder inspiration I came across this super cool image of a view finder and really want to use it on my layout so I printed it off on to photo paper and used it as another photo on my layout. 


I really love how this poster really went well with the background paper 


I also used film strip washi tape.


"Snap"

And there you have it, a layout showcasing the elements of images. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx 

No comments:

Popular Posts