Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Jot Magazine - March Mood Board

Had the chance to play along with some inspiration boards and challenges this weekend, so this week you shall see a few being posted. 

Today I am sharing my creations for the "Keep It Bright Mood" board at Jot Magazine this months.
With this layout I decided to drag out the old water colour pencils and stencils and have a bit of a play. 




"This Week"

The kids though it would be great to grab my iPhone while they where in the car and attack it with selfies. 
Thanks for giving me an awesome image to scrap this week. 

Do you scrap those everyday silly photos?

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping. 
Cheers Kylie xx

4 comments:

Julie GM said...

super cute layout! I have water color pencils too that need to be used!

Lauren Hender said...

Love this layout! Those ink splotches are yum!

Anna said...

Hi Kylie - such a colourful and happy layout. Thanks for joining in with the mood board challenge at Jot!!

Tania B said...

Love the simplicity, brightness and watercolours, great layout!

Popular Posts