Thursday, 27 March 2014

Autumn Beauty - Honourable Mention

Sharing another Masters entry today. This layout was one of my honourable mentions.
I was so chuffed to see that this layout had been chosen, I was super super honored.
This layout was created for the Textured Background criteria. The photo on this layout really inspired me with this layout. It was taken in Autumn and I really wanted to express this by using earthy and neutral tones.  


I layered and distressed, plain brown wrapping paper, BasicGrey hipster paper and a strip of hessian to add more texture. I added sheer leaves which rememided me of fallen leaves on the ground that are slowly dying and becoming brillte and fragile.


With the background I used and old brown pizza box as my 12 x12 background and then I used a variety of mediums, and a Prima Marketing Inc stencil. 



"Autumn Beauty"

I am truly pleased with how this layout turned out, and I love that the background looks grungy and messy just like the ground when Autumn turns to winter. 

I am so truly pleased that this layout was picked to be an honourable mention in Scrapbooking Memories Master Edition Vol 16 No 6. 

Thanks for dropping by and happy scrapping.
Cheers Kylie xx


No comments:

Popular Posts