Saturday, 1 February 2014

Love is All You Need. (D-lish February Inspiration Board Challenge)

With my heart filled with the love of scrapping and the pleasure of knowing I had a blast working with Amanda at D-lish and all the other girls on the Summer Creative Team.  I share my last layout and Inspiration Board for my last stint as a Summer CT member. 


For my layout, I took inspiration from the travel mug and the doodling on it.  
I also found inspiration from the sketch and the arrows on the card. 





"Love This Awesome Lunch Date"

D-lish products used on this layout are :

Polka Dot Heart Buttons - Red
Flair - Rainbow Hearts
Chipboard Mini Word - Cooper - Love
Journal It's - Chalk Bubbles Words
Chipboard - Name Plates
Freckled Fawn - Wood Chip Arrows and Enamel Dew Drops
Skipping 5 - Puffy Things
Mini PVC Doilies - White
Motex Tape - Black

I look forward to seeing your take on this refreshing inspiration board. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx


No comments:

Popular Posts