Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Kaisercraft "Hello Sunshine" - Today

Sharing my second layout from my  DT pack for Anna's Craft Cupboard
The range I had the pleasure of working with was Kaisercraft "Hello Sunshine"  a fun and cute range.





"Today"

The awesome Tee Hee paper from the Hello Sunshine range has the cutest journaling tabs. 
This one was just perfect to express what I wanted to say about this image of my 
youngest DD. 

I hope that you find the perfect journal spot for your next layout. 

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Beautiful work. The pop of colour is just lovely. The cross hatch looks like pen handiwork - my favourite bit :)

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous, love the back ground paper and that stamp behind the photo is fabulous.. lovely layout using those papers!

KarenB said...

Totally gorgeous, I love the little fussy-cut birdies :)

Popular Posts