Friday, 3 January 2014

Purple Haze All In My Brain (D-lish January Inspiration Board Challenge)

The wonderful Amanda at D-lish has released the new monthly inspirational boards and being one of the lucky Summer Creative Team members. 
I get the chance to play with the board before its release and hopefully inspire you all out there in the land of scrappy goodness. 

So from the words of Jimi Hendrix we introduce you to D-lish's own Purple Haze!


I have taken inspirations from the straws and the sketch.





"My Sweet Heart"

D-lish products used on this layout are :

Resin Bird Pack - Teal/White
Washi Tape - Teal Houndstooth
Sequin Heart - Purple
Word Sheet - Sweet
Memory Maze - Scalloped Overlays
Sequins - Mix

I look forward to seeing your take on this refreshing inspiration board. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love your straws.. did you make them all?? you are very patient if you did! I love purple and I shall make a note of this challenge!! Have a good weekend!

Donna said...

I was going to try the straw thing too on a new layout!! Great page!

Tracey said...

Wow....fabulous layout! The straws look stunning....I must try this idea! I have a draw full of them..can't help buying all the pretty colours.

Popular Posts