Monday, 2 December 2013

All that Glitters! (D-lish December Inspiration Board Challenge)

The wonderful Amanda at D-lish has released the new monthly inspirational boards and being one of the lucky Summer Creative Team members. 



I get the chance to play with the board before its release and hopefully inspire you all out there in the land of scrappy goodness. 

This months board is called  All that Glitters 


I took my inspiration from the butterfly and the glittered jar, I also liked the hint of black around the mirrored frame in the last photo.
What brilliant timing for this inspiration board as last month it was mine and my husbands 19th wedding anniversary and I had the chance to scrap that moment in our lives. 






D-lish products used on this layout are :

Sequin Heart - Gold
Memory Maze - Micro Butterflies
Pressed Metal Feather
Foil Doiley 4.5" - Gold
Washi Masking Tape - Big Gold Dot
Charms - Butterfly filigree

Word Sheet - Together
Motex Tape Refill - Black

I look forward to seeing your take on this glittery inspiration board. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

OMG - that is sensational!!

Popular Posts