Saturday, 16 November 2013

Elle's Studio 2014 "Tag Calender"

Sharing another project for Anna's Craft Cupboard.

Today its the Elle's Studio "2014" range
These papers are fun, funky, bright and perfect for those that do Project Life.

As I said in my previous post I made an off the page (OTP) project using the new Elle's Studio "2014". Well today is the day I get to share with you all my little 2014 tag calender. 


The Calender spots are bright and fun and have room at the bottom to add important information to them. 

 Each paper in the range comes with plenty of calenders to work with and make many assorted OTP projects. 


Each paper has two months on each piece. 



Each tag has the super cute Flair on them, I have also tried to themed each month. 

I'm going to look forwarded to using this cute Tag calendar next year to keep track of event that shall happen. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx




1 comment:

Popular Posts