Sunday, 3 November 2013

Anchors Away And Out To Sea (D-lish November Inspiration Board Challenge)

The wonderful Amanda at D-lish has released the new monthly inspirational boards and being one of the lucky Spring Creative Team members. 
I get the chance to play with the board before its release and hopefully inspire you all out there in the land of scrappy goodness. 

This months board is called  Out To Sea 



There is so much inspiration on this board, and I had the perfect photo for it of my husband 
at the wooden boat festival from the beginning of this year. 
I was very inspired by the quote, I Google the image and used it as my journaling on the page. I keep the rest of my layout quite simple and using some twine I wrapped the anchor charm like the bracelets on the board.







D-lish products used on this layout are :

Charm- Anchor- Large
Memory Maze - Chipboard Word - Journey
Washi Masking Tape - Ships Wheels
Motex Tape Refill - Dark Blue

I look forward to seeing your take on this refreshing inspiration board. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts