Thursday, 17 October 2013

White With One, October Challenge

WOW what a week I know that it's not over quite just yet, but that familiar feeling of "ah the weekend is almost here" really excites me. 
Working 2 whole days and 1 half day this week has really thrown me for a sixer and I haven't really seen my scrap room much this week, and well all I can say for blogging is thank you schedule button.  

At the beginning of the week I completed a layout for the challenge at White With One for this month, and finally I have the time to share it will you all. 


Watercolour pencils and a new stencil.


Keeping the black to a minimum.


Always flair.


Today done in this month colour theme "Watermelon"

How has your week been, busy?

Happy Scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi..I have had a good week.. i think?! it it going so fast!! This looks wonderful.. I love all the cute bits on your back ground!! enjoy the rest of your week!

Donna said...

wow-I love this! Your style has really evolved

Katie said...

Gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at WW1!

Kaitlynne Roil said...

Love those stars Kylie, gorgeous page xx

Alz said...

Kylie this is just so gorgeous. So much detail!! I totally love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at WW1. I so can't wait to see what you do with next month's colour!!! :)

scrapwitch said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, whats not to love about this piece, the photo , the message and the gorgeous elements .. sorta kinda love this piece x

sandra said...

now this is cool!
Love it Kylie!
thanks for playing along with WW1. xx

Susan Longman said...

Hey Kylie... thanks for joining us on WW1... totally love the stars on the background of the layout... gorgeous...hope we see you next month too.

Belinda said...

Absolutely stunning layout Kylie!! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along this month. :-)

Rikki Graziani said...

Wow love the layout... thankyou for playing along with us at WW1

Popular Posts