Tuesday, 1 October 2013

She Bopped, Neon Pop!


The wonderful Amanda at D-lish has released the new monthly inspirational boards and being one of the lucky Spring Creative Team members. 

I get the chance to play with the board before its release and hopefully inspire you all out there in the land of scrappy goodness. 

This months board is called  Neon Pop 


What a truly great inspiration board to get your neon out and reminisce about the 80's or something bright and fun.  
In my case I reminisced about seeing one of my 80's idol last month Cyndi Lauper. 
I was inspired by the awesome looking cake with all the bright and neon splatter and I also found inspiration in the circles on the sketch. 





Here is my layout - Oh She Bopped.


D-lish products used on this layout are :

Freckled Fawn - Enamel Dew Drops Neon
Neon Heart Grab Bag
Memory Maze - Pinked Edge Circles
Bright heart Button Mix
Journal Its - Chevron Journals 
Neon Pop Flair. 

I look forward to seeing your take on this refreshing inspiration board. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Eve said...

ohhh WOW Kylie this is just absolutly fantastic

Popular Posts