Saturday, 19 October 2013

Once Upon A Sketch - October Challange.

Today I had the chance to play in my scrap room,
 and though I have completed 3 layouts I can only share one with you today. 

This evening I'm sharing with you all, my take on the 


The other night I was going through some old photos and I found these 3 of my daughter on her first day of Kinder (she is 9 now) and straight away I knew I wanted to scrap them.


I can still remember this day, and I remember how nervous I was. 
Yes you read that right, I was the nervous one. I just couldn't believe that my baby girl was about to start school for the very first time. 

I am so glad I finally scrapped these precious photos of a memory 
that we shall treasure for every. 
And I am happy to have joined in with the fun at Once Upon A... Sketch.

Thanks for popping by and happy scrapping
Cheers Kylie xx

8 comments:

Val Thorpe said...

Oh wow...cool photos Kylie and absolutely you have to scrap them. Love your take on the sketch and the doodling is awesome. Love the colours. Great layout :D Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS and please don't forget to loan your layout on to our FB phttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-A-Sketch/150044095058422age here.

Tracey Sabella said...

Kylie, what darling Kinder photos of your sweet daughter!! She looks so excited to get started even if you were nervous!! :-) I adore your fun and funky doodled background! Thanks for joining us for the October Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge and for posting your LO on our Facebook page! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Chantalle said...

Fab layout Kylie (I spy a super cute GV flair too!) Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS

Eila Sandberg said...

Love your doodling Kylie! Even if it was a lifetime ago that I started school, I can still remember that very first day. Such a special memory for any kid! Thank you so much for sharing this special moment and your work with us at OUAS!

Pink Heather said...

The doodling is so creative. makes for a very unique layout. Love it!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty layout! Darling photos that say it all! Love the background! Thanks for joining along with Once Upon A Sketch!

Evgenia Petzer said...

love your LO and this bo bunny collection is perfect for it! Thank you for playing with us over OUAS!

langeatheart said...

What a great layout! The photos are adorable and love your doodling in the corner. Love it! All the best! Come visit sometime would love to see you :)
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Popular Posts