Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Octobers Black With 2 Challenge

This month at Black with 2, we have set the colour challenge for the month. 
Here is the inspiration board to get the colour combo flowing. 


This months colour combos are  sunset pink and shimmering gold and don't forget that all important black. 

I have completed my layout for the month to help you get you inspired. 


Sequins, buttons, flowers  and leaves and photo corner are perfect embellishments for this layout. 


Freckled Fawn painted wooden frame, perfect for journaling. 


Coloured gauze, to soften and add texture. 


You Are My Sunshine. 

I hope to see you over at Black With 2 sharing your creations for this month too.

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is beautiful! I love these colors together... and that photo really shines on this layout!

Popular Posts