Monday, 2 September 2013

The Warmer Weather Is On Its Way.....I Can Feel The Citrus Breeze.

The wonderful Amanda at D-lish has released the new monthly inspirational boards and being one of the lucky Spring Creative Team members. 
I get the chance to play with the board before its release and hopefully inspire you all out there in the land of scrappy goodness. 

This months board is called Citrus Breeze. 

As soon as I saw the palette for the inspiration board I knew I wanted to scrap photos of my daughter at Learn to Swim. To me the colours expressed the warmer weather to come. I was also inspired by the doilies and the setting out of the provided sketch.








Here is my layout - Learn To Swim.



D-lish products used on this layout are :

Polka Dot Buttons - Medium and Small -Yellow
Heart Button  - Tiny 
Resin Bird - Yellow 
Paper Doiley - Mini 3.5 in and 16 cm
Flair - Monochrome Pattern - Lemon 
Freckle Fawn - Enamel Dew Drops Ombre Blue and Ombre Yellow
Washi Masking Tape - Turquoise Leaf

I look forward to seeing your take on this refreshing inspiration board. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Your page looks awesome! Definate inspiration coming my way from that.... unfortunately I have no time (or space) to scrap at the moment :(

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love these colors together, so fresh and definitely summery!!

Popular Posts