Wednesday, 11 September 2013

My Mind’s Eye “Cut & Paste – FLAIR”

Sharing another layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard.

Today its the beautiful, My Mind’s Eye “Cut & Paste – FLAIR” 
These papers are just gorgeous and the embellishments that complement them
 are so much fun. 






I love this layout, I love that these papers are perfect for this photo of my two kids off to their High School combined social.

So pop on over to Anna's Craft Cupboard and check out the other ranges of My Mind Eye "Cut & Paste" You are guaranteed to find the perfect papers and embellishment for that photo you have been waiting to scrap. 

Happy Scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

2 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Great layout, love the colour scheme!

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous, there is lots going on but it suits the teen feel!!

Popular Posts