Sunday, 1 September 2013

I Had A Secret To Keep.

For two weeks, which felt like forever, I had a secret to keep.
But now I can share that secret with you.
You are now looking at one of the new Design Team (DT) members for 


I'm so excited for this opportunity to scrap for Julie and to create for fellow Anna's Craft Cupboard customers and followers. I hope my work inspires you to get your scrap on and I hope along the way you get to know me and welcome me to your computer screens :) 


One of my first duties of being a DT is to share with you today the, September Sketch Challenge for the month. 

    SEPTEMBER sketch challenge

Created by Wendy Smith.


 Here is my take on Wendy's very cool sketch. 


Speech bubble fun.


A classic line from a funny fella. 


Dymo labeler you are my best friend while making this layout. 


Yes... Mr Handsome, but also Mr Funny. 




And there you have it my take on Wendy's sketch for the month. I hope you come and play 

Thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Awesome sketch!!!
Makes me want to scrap...right...now!
But sadly I'm at work.
::sigh::
Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts