Monday, 30 September 2013

Feeling The Warmth On Our Faces.

Today I'm sharing my take on the mood board challenge at Jot Magazine this month.
There is nothing like the rush of leaving it to the last two days to get it made and posted one my blog, as of midnight to night the challenge is over. 

I love the colours of this board they remind me of summer and all the beautiful warmer weather we had last year and hopefully this year.  So with that in mind I had a lovely photo of Grace enjoying the sun at Cornenlian Bay last summer. 


Skipping 5 and Magic Mesh


Washi Tape, Clear Motex Tape and Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops


Kaisercraft Stamp and Mist


Memory Maze Chipboard, Glossy Accent, Paper Twine and Chevron Bag


D-lish Glasses and  Flair


Simply enjoying the brightness and warmth of the afternoon summer sun. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

6 comments:

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Love that you used Magic Mesh!!!
Glorious page!!

Kaitlynne Roil said...

Kylie I love this! Love its simplicity and bright colours :)
I've played along too...hoping I get time to share lol

Kim said...

Oh gosh I just love this that cluster looks fab, thanks for playing along at JOT!

Anna said...

Super awesome layout! Love the use of all the colours. Thanks for playing along at Jot :-)

Sheree said...

So gorgeous! Love your use of the colours, the mesh and the chevron bag. Looks great!

kim said...

Hi Kylie - thanks so much for playing along with our Jot Mood Board -- your layout is lovely!! KIM Archer

Popular Posts