Thursday, 5 September 2013

110 Days Till The Man In The Big Red Suit Visits

110 days sound so much better then 3 months till Christmas.
When anyone says to me “oh Christmas isn't that fair away” I let out a little shriek of 
“oh my I’m not organised or ready for Christmas” With three teenagers and one 9 year old, it will take me longer than 3 months to be ready, I knew I should of started shopping and planning in June.


So in this post I shall share with you two Christmas layouts using the new 
Kaisercraft Santa list Collection I made for my first DT position post  for 

And it might just get you and myself ready for the buzz of Christmas! 


All the papers are bright and fun.


There are very cute die-cuts. 


And working with these papers where such a joy. 


Merry Christmas from us to you.



I love that there is blue in the Kaisercraft Christmas theme.


The sticker sheet has such great embellishments and fun snippets for journaling  .


All you need to add from your stash is maybe the odd brad, button or maybe some flair. 


Tis The Silly Season 

There you have it two layouts to inspire the Christmas spirit in us all, and my first DT submissions for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Go have a look see at the other ranges of Christmas papers and embellishment at Anna's you might be able to start this years Christmas album early, or even finish off last years Christmas. ;)

Happy Scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

2 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Only 110 days?! Yikes! I'm still working on my December Daily from last year! LOL!
Great pages!

Donna said...

wow-I think I am going to have to lift this one!!! Love the simplicity and would be great to use up some scraps

Popular Posts