Monday, 19 August 2013

Teenagers, They Are Funny Creatures

It's not often I get photos of my teenage sons as they seem to be shy creatures, specially when I have my camera out. 
But on those one off moments I can get a photo I have to scrap it.

With the help of the new Mood Board at Jot Magazine I had the inspiration to create this layout of my youngest teenage son, Zachary.

What and awesome mood board of black and white, how could I not scrap a layout. 



It started off with using my retro bubbles stencil and some black dylusions spray. 


Then adding black and white embellishments with that added touch of sliver.


Everyone has a story to tell even a camera shy teenager, and as he grows and turn into a young man I will never stop scrapping about him and telling his story.  

Thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

3 comments:

Eve said...

what a fantastic page kylie

Lauren Hender said...

What a fantastic stencil! Looks great!

Mardi said...

What a beautiful layout... the background is awesome..
Thanks for taking the Jot challenge
Mardi

Popular Posts