Wednesday, 28 August 2013

No More Dog Ears!

Last night my daughter started reading a new book she brought, and complained that she didn't have a book mark and that she was using the receipt. 

So this was my queue, to venture into my scrap room and make her one. 


Using one of my Prima Mixed Media Dolls.


She is ready for her tag.




Textured, spayed, inked and stamped. 


Shaded and needing her words. 


And this morning she is finished. 




 She is ready to be placed in that book.


Happy reading Boo, may you never loose your spot again.

Thanks for popping By
Cheers Kylie xx

4 comments:

Anne P said...

How very cute.

Lizzyc said...

What a great book mark!! New follower here!!

Taito said...

That is so cute, do you want to make me one hahaha.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Such a pretty book mark, wow! You could totally sell those!

Popular Posts