Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Grow Old, Along With Me

I wanted to really scrap this weekend just gone.  But being busy in the kitchen on Saturday and then helping the girls for most of the day with their canvas shoes on Sunday. I really only got a short time in my room before dinner and the whole getting ready for the week thing that happens in our house.

IMG_1432 copy

So in the half an hour I had, I completed this simple layout.
I used a new scrappy item I acquired last week in my scrappy parcel from D-lish, the Memory Maze chipboard arrow words. To jazz it up a little I used my glue stamp pad and glittered it.

IMG_1433 copy

I used the lyric from a Michael Buble song “L.O.V.E”  as the pattern paper for this layout and I keep the embellishments to a minim to let the photo be the hero on the page.

Untitled-1

Here you have it, a quick and simple layout that expresses everything that the photo does.

How quickly can you pull a layout together?

Thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

No comments:

Popular Posts