Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Do You Still Believe.

Last week I brought some Micador Watersoluble Oil Pastels from Big W and thought it was time to play with these, so I made another She Art canvas. 
They are easy to use and even easier to clean up.


I love that you can us your fingers for blending and then simply clean up in soapy water. 


 Dragging out the old typewriter adds that added texture to my Prima mixed media doll stamp.  


Textured paste, paint and my new Microbial stencil from TCW  created such a great rainbow.



Rub ons are a must on any mixed media canvas.



Of course a She Art isn't a She Art without the words. 



And there you have it, a mixed media canvas with all the mix. 

What have you brought lately that you really want to play with?

Thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

4 comments:

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

WOW fantastic!

Val Thorpe said...

Oh wow how clever is that. I have never seen anything like those here... one of the things that really gets to me here. We are so far behind in terms of stuff like this... This canvas is gorgeous.

Donna said...

this is so very clever - I am useless at stuff like thisngemwit 55

Popular Posts