Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Let Your Feet Hit The Ground

Last week Cocoa Daisy blogged a fun "Scrap her Style Challenge" and the Cocoa Daisy team member was the one and only Sharmaine Kruijver

I am truly lucky to personally know Sharmaine as she is a fellow Tasmanian, and we live close by and we can catch up for a coffee every now and then if our busy lives will let us.
I have always found Sharmaine's work very inspiring and she is a great sounding board for my scrappy life and a awesome listener. 


With this challenge the hardest part was picking one of the many amazing layouts created by Sharmaine, but finally after strolling through her online gallery at Cocoa Daisy I found this one. 

Pink Day



I really love how Sharmaine uses paper and I love that she uses layers on a lot of her layouts, and wanted to give it ago.

Here I go.
Those layers. 

Stitching and that awesome doodling.

Telling the story.  

X country (cross country) 


I am really pleased with my take on Sharmaine's  "Pink Day" layout and I really enjoyed making my version. Pop on over to Cocoa Daisy and check out Sharmaine gallery you might find that inspirations that you might be just looking for. 

Who have your lifted lately?

Thanks for popping by

Cheers Kylie 

2 comments:

Donna said...

your page turned out awesome

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

blushing!
Awesome page!!!! I want to lift it lol

Popular Posts