Sunday, 14 July 2013

Knocking Them Down, One Pin At A Time.

All week the lovely owner of D-lish, Amanda Lawrence as been offering 4th Birthday Bonanza prizes and a challenge. 
I have made sure I have entered most of the prizes that have been offered this week on the
 D-lish Facebook page and Blog. I also completed the Challenge Amanda had set.

Here is the inspiration board Amanda had set before us all. 


I found that the colours and the sketch very inspiring.


The idea of adding triangles where a must to and I really wanted to use my new TWC Template.


Adding texture to a simple layout adds just that little bit more.

 

And of course the story behind the page had to be shared. 



There you have it, a fun layout about bowling with the kids during school holidays. 
and some great inspiration to get the creative juices flowing. 

Thanks Amanda for the inspiration board and thanks for turning 4 and having a week of fun and chances to win some awesome prizes :)

 I hope all of you out there with your children on school holidays are surviving. 

Thanks for popping by. 
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

love this-simple but very effective. Love that new mask too

Popular Posts