Monday, 29 July 2013

Happiness Is When What You Think, What You Say, and What You Do Are In Harmony

I have been meaning to make my sister in-law a She Art for a long time and time had just slipped away from me. 
Well finally this weekend with the help from my newly purchased Prima, Mixed Media Doll Stamp and with the inspiration of  the mood board challenge at Jot Magazine.   I finally completed a She Art for my sister in-law and what perfect timing as it can also be a house warming gift too as they just moved into a new house.

I was lucky enough to purchase two of the new Prima  Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Stamps from the Craft and Quilt Fair here in Hobart this month. 


I first messed around stamping my dolls and playing with different ways to dress them. 


Once I had the girls dressed it was time to get one on to canvas. 


I love using mod podge to get that shine on a canvas. 


With this doll I layered the dress, by stamping it on to pattern paper cutting it out and mounting it with magic mount. 


Every She Art needs a title and a misted, painted chipboard was the way to go on this canvas.


And you have "She Deserved True Happiness"

A canvas completed in colours I know my sister in-law likes and a quote that I hope she will look upon every day and remember that she only deserves complete happiness. 

What off the page project or gift have you made lately?

Thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xx

4 comments:

Kerry said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Anna said...

This is gorgeous!

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Love this Kylie!!!
Thanks for playing along with Jot Magazine's mood board challenge :)

Kim said...

gosh this is just stunning! thanks for playing along!

Popular Posts