Sunday, 14 July 2013

Giving It A Go.

You know the old saying  "You'll never win it, unless you're in it" 

Well in the last two months I have been a busy little scrapper making goodies for the  Scrapbooking Memories 2014 Masters. 
For the first time in all my years of scrapbooking I plucked up the courage to enter.


I know that this might sound weird to some, but I'm not worried about winning, it seems that my competitive side of me is subdued with the satisfied feeling of just entering this amazing challenge and completing all task required. 
 I am just truly pleased with myself that I entered and that like the rest of the scrappers that have entered too, I am in there with a chance. 
To be able to share my work with other is an amazing feeling and this is another bonus to scrapbooking. I am really happy to be posting this parcel off on Tuesday with smile on my face and a feeling of complete satisfaction. 

Wish me luck!

Cheers for popping by
Kylie xx

2 comments:

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Proud of you!

Kylie said...

Thanks Sharmaine, you gave me great courage :) xx

Popular Posts