Saturday, 27 July 2013

Did You Hear The News

Today I can finally announce that I am now one of the new design team members of the challenge blog site of Black With Two.  Yippee!!! excited!!!!!


Every month we set a colour challenge and this consist of black with two other colours, and as a design team member we post up our creations to help you guide and inspire you with your creations. 

You can also find our page on facebook here Black With 2

You may of seen in a previous post of mine, Reminiscing Of The Warmer Weather
I just completed a challenge for this lovely site and this month colours are. 


Dominant Black with
Olive Greens and
Crystal Blues
+ 5% WHITE

You all still have until the end of the month to get your scrappy entries in. So I hope to see you over at Black With 2 sharing your creations too. :)

Oh did I mention that I'm soooooo excited to be a DT member with a bunch of great talented girls and that I'm really grateful to be chosen to share my work with them and you all. 

Happy scrapping and thanks for popping by
Cheers Kylie xxx


  

No comments:

Popular Posts