Friday, 31 May 2013

Well I Guess This Is Growing Up

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having a me day. 
It was so nice not have to do any running around, and no house work. Just me, my scrap desk, some lovely new embellishments from D-Lish Scraps and some tunes playing in the background. 


I had in mind a beautiful girly layout about my eldest daughter and of how much she has changed In One Year



It started out with lots of pink and cute little hearts.


A lovely spot to journal and to express how much she has grown.


And completing it with lots of love. 


I don't regret  losing my little girl, because I am gaining this beautiful young lady to share more and more beautiful moments with. 

Thanks for stopping by 
Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

Donna said...

wow!!! this is simply stunning

Popular Posts