Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Take Me Back To The Place That I Know. On The Beach

On the weekend I had the pleasure of creating two new layouts. I have already shared one so today is the day I get to share the other. 


A bit of paper layer goes a long way. 



A quick jot of information to complete the story. 



A title and some cute feet split pins add those last little touches. 


And you have the complete story of  "The Journey of a beach comber". 

Who doesn't love to walk a long a beach with their toes in the sand as the water splashes over your feet. I sure do, do you?

2 comments:

Nicnax said...

I love this page Kylie! It's been a while since ive scrapped, but I can never get the layering right! This page looks fantastic!!!
xx nicole

Donna said...

love the layering and bright colurs on here. PS. love that little beach house

Popular Posts