Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Me Day, My Day

Last week I took a me day during the middle of the week, a very rare thing for me to do, but an enjoyable and much needed day.  :)

I have really  been finding it hard to find time to scrapbook, plus I have been busy making Owl orders in my free time.  I have struggled to just do some plan old scrapbooking, so last week I took a me day to complete a couple of layouts and today while I have a few moment I thought I would share them.


This layout was inspired by a layout I saw in the latest Scrapbook Creation and the layout was by Raquel Pert, I just loved the way the layout was set out.  So armed with some old Bo Bunny (Sophie Tickled Pink) papers and a photo from my brother wedding this is my interruption of it. 


It was great to drag out the old Dymo labeller for the journaling.  


And great to go through my stash and use a variety of embellishment for this page. I even got to drag out an old set of Me & My big Ideas Chipboard's to use, plus random journaling spot for embellishments.


I also used some lovely new Ah Scrap bottle caps on this layout. 




This layout I used another old paper from Bo Bunny (Sophie Frills Die Cut). I keep this layout simple and only used the die as my background paper.


A cute little bit of journaling about Sarah only wishing to give Fleur a flower on her wedding day. 


And to add a bit of sparkle a touch of Kindy Glitz 


I really wanted to continue the flower border from the Die so I misted flower, I used a Kaisercraft wooden flower as my mask.

So this is what happens when I have a scrappy me day. Gosh I wish I could have these more often. :)

Cheers Kylie


1 comment:

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

ok...
so 1. Me Day = yay
2. using it to scrap = yay
3. using a dymo = yay
4. YOU MISTED = yay
5. you blogged about it all = yay

I am smiling on the inside!

Popular Posts