Sunday, 12 August 2012

A Weekend of Photos

Yep photo op weekend.

The family and I went and had winter family portraits taken in Richmond on Saturday, with a lovely student photographer, thanks Michelle.

We also had to have a trip to the lolly shop....um lollies and Val Halla ice cream...yummy.
I snapped these photos on my iPhone, because silly me forgot my normal camera. Gosh how silly a scrapper forgetting their camera. Tisk tisk tisk, but non the less we got some keep sake shots of our afternoon at Richmond.



Look at all those lollies and my favourite are amongst them chocolate coated almonds, yum!!



The kids enjoying their sweets.



Oh Lance................ get out of it! that's my ice cream.


Also Zachary had his sleep over for his 14th birthday which was this week. 
Sorry peeps no posting of photos of this event,  I have had specific instruction not to post any photo's or videos of this weekend . Oh I do have the right but when he is 18 or 21 to drag them out and embarrass him then. lol 

And for today, I have had a scrappy and sewing kind of day. I must say it was nice to get up early this morning to take Shannon to work and then come home and get straight into the jobs.  Like cleaning out the rabbit hutches and washing,  knowing that I would have the rest of the day to myself getting some crafting done. Oh what a relaxing way to spend a Sunday, I created two layouts and I have just completed another owl. So now with less chit chat I want to share with you all the photo's of these projects.

I Create : American Craft Papers, American Craft Thickers, Assorted Amy Tangerine sticker and embellishments, Tattered Angel Glimmer mist, Buttons, Sewing, Kaisercraft flowers and felt clouds.



And now for the close ups 






Itchy the Cat : American Craft Thickers, Kaisercarft wooden birdcage, bakers twine, mini clothes pins, eyelets, felt flower, We R Memory Keeps pattern paper - 72 & Sunny, Ranger mist, Stampin up bird punch,  Franchville tape.


And now for the close ups 




And  the last thing I wish to share is a preview to my latest owl order for a friend via my facebook account. This lucky owl gets to travel all the way to Queensland this week.  



See I said that this post would be a photo bomb kind of post. I don't mind though and I hope you all don't mind either. ;)

Cheers Kylie

No comments:

Popular Posts