Thursday, 21 June 2012

Milling The Milestones.

Last night I completed the layout I was talking about in my previous post.

Last night I shared a photo via my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts of my two gorgeous teenagers reaching a milestone in their lives......getting house keys. 
Of course I scrapped this and here is my layout about about it.


The other day I was sorting through my chipboard collection and found two very large keys, and I knew straight away that I need to use these on something. Well this is that perfect thing.



Paints, stamps and Maya Road chipboard house, arrows and masking Kaisercraft wooden fence.


Misting Kaisercraft wooden clouds to make a back ground and a paint swatch.


And finally journaling is one of the most important parts to my layouts, it completes the story. 

Thanks for dropping on by, have a great day. Cheers Kylie xx


No comments:

Popular Posts