Monday, 11 June 2012

It's Getting Serious

Yep its truly getting serious.................
 
This evening I dragged out my sewing machine to make another owl.....Yep I'm stitching with a machine now.

I found another awesome owl template while surfing the net the other night, and with today being a public holiday here, I though what better way to spend my afternoon then just chilling in my scrap room creating.
I was going to scrap a layout and finish making my new ATC's but instead, I drag out the tracing paper and trace out this awesome printable owl template from Sew Fun - Owl Pattern and Tutorial .


So with a little cut, cut here and a sew, sew there I ended up making this owl.

 

I've really enjoy this other side to crafting, and I even been thinking out pulling out the old knitting needles and knitting................... Gosh my mother would be so proud of me...LOL

Well that's enough of  me blogging, I have requests from 3 of my children to make them an owl each. FUN FUN FUN, more sewing for me :)

Cheers Kylie xx

1 comment:

HeatherLynn said...

very cute!! love it!

Popular Posts