Tuesday, 5 June 2012

An Evening of Warmth and Scrapping.

On Sunday night I picked my butt off the lounge and ventured into my scrap room armed with a heater to create.
I pulled out a few things form my draws and I had a lovely bowl of chocolate coated almonds (Thanks Lance xx) to keep me company while I scrapped and this is what I created.


For Sarah album a layout about her joining soccer this year. I'm super pleased with this layout and I'm super proud of my baby girl and her team effort with soccer, she is a super trooper getting out there and playing on very very cold mornings and playing on a team with other children she has never meet before until joining club soccer.  Great job Bear xxx


I normally never use themed stickers when I create my layouts, but I couldn't resist with these ones as the soccer jersey has Sarah's number on it lucky 7 and I really wanted to use a football on this layout as in the photo she is kicking the ball. 


To keep the whole ball them I used circles.


Thanks for dropping on by. Cheers Kylie 

No comments:

Popular Posts