Monday, 7 May 2012

Sunday's Are Like Putting On Your Most Comfortable Underwear.

Tonight while watching a bit of TV, ok two of my favourite shows Supernatural and Being Human (thank you Acer laptop) I am going to post what I made yesterday after a bit of blogging on a lovely lazy Sunday. I made another batch of 12 ATC's for the swap I'm in.


This time round the theme is houses and armed with the Kaisercraft "home sweet home" stamp, and a script stamp I came up with these little beauties. 

I must say that it feels great to be creating again after being suck on the lounge for a week, and even though I'm on the lounge again tonight, the urge to go create is still there. I hope tomorrow night when there is really nothing that great on TV, I can go and complete some more ATC, or even scrap a layout or an off the page project maybe. I think its time to start a scrapping list. ;)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those little houses are adorable! I love the color scheme. The little details totally make it! TFS!

TheEllenBee said...

I need a tutorial! How did you cut out the windows? So darling. I too love making ATCs. Great job and hope you heal soon!

Kylie said...

I just cut then out careful with a craft knife ;)

HeatherLynn said...

So cute!! Love those colors.papers!

Popular Posts