Sunday, 6 May 2012

Make, Create, Happy

Last night I had the chance finally to come into my scrap room and do some creating, as all week I have been laid  up on the lounge with this silly ankle of mine.
So once I got myself into a comfortable position I started to make some ATC's, that have been well needed to do. Other wise I shall get behind in the year swap I have joined.
Last night I created two themes, one was a Season, I chose Summer and the other theme was Pet/Animal, and I chose pet and did my of our dog Bernie.



I must say it felt great to be in my scrap room and it felt fantastic knowing that I'm now caught up by an extra month with my ATC swap. I think I shall create some more this afternoon.

2 comments:

Nichole Koch said...

I love the yellow in your cards! It's my favorite color this season :)

Sue said...

Hope your ankle is on the mend! Love your cards, great colour!

Popular Posts