Sunday, 13 May 2012

iPhone Photos For The Week, Make Such Great Scrap Subject Matter!

Today I want to share some of the photos I took this week on my iPhone, and then I turned these photos in layouts!

These photos are of my youngest DD running her Cross Country and of course like a good mother I was armed with camera to watch this important event in her life. I am so super pleased with Sarah effort as she came second in her grade for the girls, who knew I has a little runner. 




After taking some shots on my iPhone I got the chance later in the afternoon to mess around with a app called "Pic Collage" Here I mixed 3 of the photo I took to create one. This is the photo I printed and scrapped. 


And here is my layout called My Little Runner



All so took photos of another event in my eldest DD life, here I have Grace playing netball for the first time this year.
I'm so glad that in her first year of high school she has chosen a sport to play since she is such a sporty kid.




Here I have again I have taken 3 separate shot and use the "Pic Collage", I also have cropped these images as well, since the original images my daughter is to far away.


 Now this is the image I used for this layout. 


Gosh I have only had my iPhone for just under a month, and who knew the pleasures I would have had playing with it. It has made my crafty and creative side very happy. And recording those special moment in my children's live has been made just that little be easier...or should I say smarter, thanks iPhone. 

1 comment:

HeatherLynn said...

wow love your layouts!! awesome designs! new follower!! ~HL

Popular Posts