Sunday, 13 May 2012

Close UP

Just a quick second post to share some close up photo's of my latest two layouts I just posted.
I normally post these pictures with the entry about the layout, but I really didn't want to photo bomb my blog, so instead I thought I would share them in another post. 

Here are the close ups to my layout "My Little Runner" With this layout I tried to keep it as simple as possible and also keep the brightness of the photos.




Here is the close up photos to my layout "She Plays Netball" 




I have notice while scrapping with these types of photos which I print smaller. I wanted to have a much cleaner and simpler layouts as I wish not to distract from the photos themselves as they are such a cool format.  

Thanks for stopping by ;)

1 comment:

HeatherLynn said...

great close ups!! looked around your blog..love your work!

Popular Posts