Sunday, 29 April 2012

The Weather Is A Changing.

Today I just wanted to share a photo I took yesterday afternoon when the weather here turned very cold and miserable and my antics from last night.



It's amazing just how much lighting our fire makes a difference to a miserable afternoon. And then it becomes perfect time to do some crafting, or in my case refill my in cartridges for my printer. I have never done this before, and let's say I shall never do this again. I completed the magenta and cyan ones with no trouble and little mess, but when it comes to the yellow... Arrgggh I still have the war marks from my efforts last night, an leaking ink cartridge is no fun at all.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I can so relate to the weather getting chilly, here in WA we are having showers and its overcast, giving us a taste of winter to come :(
Love the pic of your fire, can feel the warmth.

Melissa said...

Ours isn't chilly, but RAINY! That fire makes me want to curl up on the sofa and do nothing for the rest of the day.

Popular Posts