Monday, 16 April 2012

Setting A Mission

On Sunday evening I set myself a mission and that mission was to complete a layout for Ah Scrap using the Easter bottle caps and to also complete a couple of cards using their fabric covered buttons. Well I'm please to posted today on my blog that I completed both these mission.


My Gorgeous Bunnies: Materials - Assorted paper, Fisker Punches, Felt candy, Ah Scrap bottle caps, Buttons, Paint, Kaiser Pearls, Liquid Pearls, Assorted Free Printable, Paper Twine.


Here are some close up shots of the product I used 



Best Wishes Cards: Materials - Cuttlebug embossing folder, Assorted Cardstock, Ah Scraps Fabric cover buttons, Ink, Fiskar punches and unknown stamps.

Thanks for popping on by, I hope you all have a lovely week. Cheers Kylie xx

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cute layout and I love the cards!!

Donna said...

great page - love the colours and the caps look fantastic

Charlene said...

very cute LO - really like those buttons

Nichole Koch said...

Love the buttons and bottle caps on your gorgeous layout and I LOVE the embossing on your cards!

Popular Posts