Sunday, 4 December 2011

Woooohhooooo Me!!

This afternoon I decided to log onto Facebook via my hubbies iPhone to see that I had two messages, one I was expecting, but the other one not.

To my surprise I got a message from a fellow scrapper that's my friend via FB (Facebook) and she was asking me if I was interested in becoming the new guest designer for Ah Scraps....WOW what a great way to finish a weekend getting a message like this has just lifted my sprits so much more, and only on Friday a purchased a copy of Scrapbooking Memories Vol 14 issue 2


to see one of my double paged layouts published and now to be asked to be a guest designer for a pretty cool Internet site that make awesome and cute embellishments, which I get to play with is great... actually better then great its awesome.....Wooooohhhhoooooo Me!!

3 comments:

sutty said...

Congratulations :) :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! That is incredible news!!

Corrie said...

congrats, can't wait to see what you come up with

Popular Posts